Currently the cruise industry, as well as other areas of travel are facing many challenges and disruptions in service due to the Covid 19 Pandemic. However, rest assured cruising is safe and is resilient and will survive this temporary set back in the industry. Those whom have cruised before know the value and benefits of cruising and they will cruise again. Those who are new to the cruising industry please don’t let the negative information scare you from enjoying this amazing holiday option. When cruising resumes changes to Public health and cleanliness as well as every day operations of the cruise lines will be implemented to ensure safety of all travellers.
For more information on Cruising go to cruising.org or Contact Us
Why Cruise? Cruising is an all in one vacation. Large ships or small ships. River Cruises, Carribbean, Alaska, Canada and New England, Hawaii, Panama Canal, Transatlantic, Asia, Australia, Europe, South Pacific, New Zealand, Tasmania…Where do you want to go?
- Visit exotic locations around the world all in one vacation.
- Enjoy shore excursions in each location, giving you a chance to explore and see if you’d like to come back again!
- No hotels or rental cars to worry about
- Gourmet Restaurants, casual buffets, food for everyone.
- Entertainment, bars, shows, live music, clubs, karaoke, casinos
- Children’s activities; depending on the ship – activities all day, games, shows, waterparks, laser tag, racetracks, archades, ice cream, pizza.
- The sunsets, the views, the waves, the stars